Clean Film Wedding Preset for Lightroom & Photoshop
These Presets will create a clean film toned photo edit. Clean Film Wedding helps brighten up shadows, increase the depth image, adds a mild cool clean tone, tone the white levels, while adds no film grain to keep the edit very clean, and add a mild film tone. Brighten up your wedding photography and give it that modern clean film look. This is compatible with both Lightroom CS4-6 & Creative Cloud Version & Photoshop CS4-CS6 & Creative Cloud Version.
Instant download included for:
- Lightroom CS4-CS6 and Creative Cloud Version
- Photoshop CS4-CS6 and Creative Cloud Version
The Best Settings I have found to achieve the best in camera raw images for this look are
- 1/200 sec, f/1.8, ISO 200
- 1/1000 sec, f/2.0, ISO 100
- 1/500 sec, f/3.5, ISO 640 (for indoor)
*But depending on the lighting setting you are in this could change. But a low f stop, and lowest ISO you can be at without making your image grainy works well. If you are shooting in automatic mode the portrait mode, or aperture priority mode will work well too. If you have questions about camera setting to achieve this look feel free to send us a direct message we are always happy to help no matter what level of photography you are at. We don’t want to just sell you presets to change the tone and look of your work, we want to help you achieve your own signature look and help you achieve better photographs.
This set includes 3 Presets for Lightroom and 3 Presets for Photoshop
- Compatible with PC and Mac
- Installation & Instructions Included
- International Orders Accepted
- Instant Download
3 Clean Film Wedding Presets for Lightroom: -Clean Film Wedding -Clean Film Wedding- to give a less dramatic effect -Clean Film Wedding+ to give a more dramatic effect
3 Clean Film Wedding Presets for Photoshop Camera Raw:
- Clean Film Wedding
- Clean Film Wedding- to give a less dramatic effect
- Clean Film Wedding+ to give a more dramatic effect
- Tool Kit for Lightroom with 15 Tool Presets to help you correct your white balance, noise, sharpness, brightness, contrast, saturation, etc. For issues that were not fixable in camera. These can be stacked on top of your presets as a finisher to help achieve the perfect edit.